Cyberintelligence.in ( Cyber Defence Intelligence Consulting LLP)
Terms and Conditions ("Agreement")
By creating an account on cyberintelligence.in , you fully agree to adhere to the following terms.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using https://www.cyberintelligence.in ("the Site") operated by Cyber Defence Intelligence Consulting LLP ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.Cyberintelligence.in. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you ("User") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Cyber Defence Intelligence Consulting LLP https://www.cyberintelligence.in is not responsible for any damage or legal repercussions resulting from improper use of knowledge presented on our site. Before penetration testing any systems that are not your own or those that you do not have explicit written consent from the owner of the systems, you agree to check and adhere to all local laws and regulations regarding computer crimes, and penetration testing before performing any tests or actions demonstrated here. The knowledge presented here on Cyberintelligence.in is not intended for use in any illegal capacity and is meant to aid learning and development of Cyber Security and Information Technology practices and concepts only. The knowledge conveyed in this site is to be used by you to help advance the function and effectiveness of the Cyber Security industry through research, contribution, development and improvement. You agree to fully comply with "White Hat" hacking / security / penetration testing practices and any damage caused by your application of any Cyber Security knowledge gained from www.cyberintelligence.in or otherwise, is solely your responsibility, and not the responsibility of CDI CONSULTING LLP or its instructors.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Cyber Defence Intelligence Consulting LLP and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Website Usage and Spam policy
If the Site determines that an account is being used for any purpose other than online IT and Cyber Security learning, Security Consulting, Job application or posting articles, the Site reserves the right to disable or delete the account without notice. User should not involve in following activities :
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Create a false identity on cyberintelligence.in;
- Misrepresent your identity;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes,";
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by CYBER DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE CONSULTING LLP (www.cyberintelligence.in) without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited CDI trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download profiles;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by cyberintelligence.in;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Payment made to "cyber Defence intelligence consulting LLP" via it domain www.cyberintelligence.in for any of online training enrollment are non-refundable in any case.
Links To Other Sites
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall www.cyberintelligence.in, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from such use and/or your violation of any third-party’s rights. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
All prices, products, and offers of www.cyberintelligence.in website are subject to change without notice.While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers. cyberintelligence.in reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Mohali, Punjab, INDIA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site and/or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on 17/08/2016
CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) is providing a platform to cyber security geeks, where they can share their personal research papers, news updates and information security articles. CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) is a network of ethical hackers, IT pros and cyber security experts. The article, which you will publish from your personal profile will be visible to everyone. Moreover, you will earn credits for each article, which will be helpful for you to improve your profile ranking.
Content of Article should be unique. For reliability of web application, CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) is not accepting any type of plagiarized content. User should not publish copyright content of any person .www.cyberintelligence.in will not be liable for any legal proceedings which may be undertaken by the copyright holder. Also www.cyberintelligence.in reserves the right to delete the disputed article on receiving any complaint followed by proper screening by our experts.
The article, blog and research paper, which you want to publish from your profile should be accurate. CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) does not believe in spreading rumors. Therefore, users are not allowed to publish any fake news, article and wrong research papers.
Type of Article
www.cyberintelligence.in is a network of ethical hackers, cyber security pros and IT pros. All the articles, blogs and research papers should be related to cyber security only. Posts related to other topics, will not be accepted by CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in). Posts related to following domains, are acceptable by CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in):
- Web Security
- Network Security
- Operating System Security
- Information Security Management
- Cyber Forensics
- Ethical Hacking Tutorials (Only For Testing Purpose)
- Current Affairs Related to Cyber Security (Worldwide)
- Hacking News
- Cyber Security News
- Latest Vulnerabilities and Cyber Threats
- Latest Security Updates
- Posts related to Cyber Security Pros
- Career Opportunities in Cyber Security
(Note: If you want to publish any post related to Cyber Security and it doesn’t comes under above mentioned categories, you can publish it but CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) reserves the rights to acceptance and rejection .)
Article Length & Media
The length of article should be between 300 words to 1200 words. Users can use one image in their post to represent it in more attractive way. Users are not allowed to publish any content banned by corresponding government such as obscene material, pornography , abusive article against any country in the world.
CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) does not allow its users to directly promote third party websites. The minimum length of post should be 400 words. Users can not use that short links, which are redirecting readers to third party websites. Users are allowed to use short links, when they have to redirect the readers to other posts of CDI. To represent third party blogs and websites, users can use hyperlinks at the end of article. Users can also explore their other social media profiles, by adding hyperlinks at the end of article.
CDI (www.cyberintelligence.in) reserves the rights to edit, delete and modify the content of articles any time. CDI is monitoring every post from the backend. If there will be any type of problem with article, user will be informed through an email.